We constantly evaluate our products and services to ensure the best possible experience for our customers. This sometimes results in discontinuing older products and services. As part of this, we will be removing McAfee Multi-Access from our Advanced Network Security add-on as of June 20, 2024. McAfee Multi Access products (e.g., McAfee Total Protection, McAfee Mobile Security) will no longer be active on your device(s) after this date. McAfee Internet Security will also no longer be active.

Advanced Security, formerly part of a subscription to Shaw Network Security, is now included at no extra cost with all our Ignite Internet plans.

I subscribe to Shaw Network Security. Can I continue to use it?

• Your subscription to Shaw Network Security will automatically end and you’ll no longer be charged for this add-on. You may notice a credit on your bill for the amount before the add-on disappears completely.
  • If you’re an Ignite Internet customer, you’ll continue to have access to Advanced Security protection in the Ignite HomeConnect app at no additional charge.

How do I get access to Advanced Security in the Ignite HomeConnect app? 

• We now include Advanced Security at no extra cost with all Ignite Internet subscriptions. Visit Shaw.ca to learn more about our Internet plans.
  • If you’re an Ignite Internet subscriber, you can enable Advanced Security.

How do I ensure my computer is protected if I don’t have McAfee antivirus through Shaw?

• If you have a PC with Windows 10 or later, your operating system will have Microsoft Defender Antivirus built in.
  • If you’re using Windows 7, you can install Microsoft Security Essentials for free directly from Microsoft.

How do I uninstall McAfee software from my computer or mobile device?

How do I get support with other McAfee subscriptions or products?