Greetings Shaw Gateway Community Members,
Today we have launched version 2.3 of the Shaw Go Gateway App for your Apple iOS Devices (iPad/iPhone/iPod touch).
Note: iOS 7+ is required for this update - if your device supports iOS7 you will need to upgrade to the latest iOS version to install the iOS 2.3 version of the app. iOS7 users who currently have the previous version of the app will receive the upgrade - all settings and recordings will be preserved.
As the new version of the iOS Shaw Go Gateway app requires iOS 7, the following mobile devices, that are incompatible with iOS 7, will not be supported:
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod Touch 4th Generation
- iPod Touch 3rd Generation
- iPad 1st Generation
Version 2.3 - Enhances and fixes:
• iPad Drop down menu for choosing portals has been moved beside the "Watch On TV" Button.
• iPad Activity Window (chain link) functionality has been moved to Settings -> DVR -> Activity
• iOS -> Font Changes
• iOS -> Proper native keyboard supported.
• General fixes
• New Feature: Parental Controls now supported within the Apps (please refer to the Shaw Go Gateway support articles to configure parental controls on your Shaw Go Gateway app).
Have fun downloading and using the app!
Ali | Shaw Community Moderator