How to access My Shaw Voicemail

Document created by shaw-jamess on Jun 5, 2012Last modified by shaw-jody on Sep 6, 2017
Version 31Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

This article will help you learn how to access and listen to your My Shaw Voicemail. My Shaw allows direct access and control over the voicemail messages you receive, as well as any of the more advanced features included with your specific phone package.

Did You Know

With My Shaw, you can view the details of your Shaw services and manage your account features, including resetting your password, viewing and paying your bills, checking your Internet usage, and much more. For more information, sign in or create an account. You can also download the My Shaw app from the App Store or Google Play.

Learn More: My Shaw

Accessing your My Shaw Voicemail

To access your My Shaw Voicemail online, please visit http://my.shaw.ca and log in or register for a new account if you have not done so before. You can also click on one of the relevant links below.

Related: Shaw Account Settings (My Shaw)How to reset your Shaw ID password 

Listening to your voicemails

Upon logging in to My Shaw, click on Phone on the left menu and you will see the following Voicemail Inbox screen. Please see the included image for additional information concerning the various elements of the Voicemail Inbox screen:

1. Clicking on any element of a message (number, date, etc.) will produce a playback bar and a button for downloading the message so a copy can be kept on your computer indefinitely. Here is what this option looks like: 

Accessing voicemails

2. Next to the Inbox tab, you will also see a tab labelled as Archive. When you archive a voicemail message it will be stored in this tab for 60 days.
    Listening to voicemails

Related: Accessibility at Shaw 

Related Articles

Still have questions? Chat with us on social media.

It's fast, easy and convenient, and it's totally a new way to connect with us.

Facebook Messenger       Twitter Help

Attachments

Outcomes