My Account Voicemail Access

Document created by shaw-jamess on Jun 5, 2012Last modified by shaw-lili on Jun 28, 2017
Version 29Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

My Account allows direct access and control over voicemail messages, and any of the advanced features included with your specific phone package. Here you will find assistance in using My Account to access your voicemail.

On This Page

Accessing Your Voicemail

Listening To Your Voicemail

Related Articles

Accessing Your Voicemail

To access your voicemail online via My Account, please visit http://myaccount.shaw.ca and login or register for a new account.

Listening To Your Voicemail

Upon logging into the My Account, click on Phone on the left menu and you will see the following Voicemail Inbox screen. Please see the included image for additional information concerning the various elements of the Voicemail Inbox screen:

Listen to Shaw Voicemails

Your Voicemail Inbox screen

Clicking on any element of a message (number, date, etc) will produce a playback bar and a button for downloading the message so a copy can be kept on your computer indefinitely. Here is what this option looks like:

Voicemail playback bar
The voicemail playback bar

Next to the Inbox tab, you will also see a tab labelled as Archive. When you archive a voicemail message it will be stored in this tab for sixty days.

Related Articles

My Account Home Phone Features

Still have questions? Chat with us on social media.

It's fast, easy and convenient, and it's totally a new way to connect with us.

Facebook Messenger       Twitter Help

Attachments

Outcomes