Welcome to the Shaw Support Community. Join now to follow, share and participate in the conversation with Shaw experts and users like you.

Currently Being Moderated

How To Access Shaw Movie Club

Back to Shaw On Demand & Pay Per View

Back to TV Articles

Overview

If you are a Shaw Movie Club subscriber, please follow the steps below to order and watch a movie on your Digital Box.

Instructions

Step One: Sign In to Shaw On Demand

Step Two: Order Your Movie Club Title

Step Three: Watch The Movie Through Your Digital Cable Terminal

Step One: Sign In to Shaw On Demand

1. Visit vod.shaw.ca and select Sign In
  2. Sign in with your Shaw email account or My Account username and password
  3. If you have not registered a profile through My Account, click here for more information on how to set one up: My Account Registration / Recovery

Step Two: Order Your Movie Club Title

Once you have signed in to vod.shaw.ca using your Shaw email address or My Account username and password:

1. Move your mouse over the Subscription option at the top menu

1. Select Movie Club powered by Movie Central
  2. Browse the titles available within the Movie Club subscription
  3. Move your mouse over the top of the movie that you wish to order and click More Details for a brief description of the movie or select Watch Now to order the title
  4. Select movie titles are available for streaming online so you can watch the movie on your computer. For titles which are viewable online, you will be provided with an option to Watch Online

Step Three: Watch The Movie Through Your Digital Cable Terminal

1. Use your Shaw remote and press the ON DEMAND button
  2. In the Shaw On Demand menu on the left hand side, you will notice the My Orders option
  3. Scroll down to this option using the DOWN arrow on your Shaw Remote and press OK
  4. The title you ordered through vod.shaw.ca will appear in the list. Select OK once the title is highlighted and the playback should begin on your TV shortly
  5. Sit back and enjoy your movie!

Ask a Question in our TV Forum

Back to TV Articles

Delete Document

Are you sure you want to delete this document?

Close Button