Starting February 6, 2017, Visa Prepaid Cards are being offered in combination with Shaw WideOpen Internet 150. Customers in Manitoba and Saskatchewan are eligible to receive a Visa Prepaid Card when they sign up new Internet and/or TV services on a 2-year ValuePlan.
On this page
Once your Shaw services are installed and your first month’s bill is paid, you will be sent an email from firstname.lastname@example.org within six weeks with a personalized activation code.
- Visit oneclickdigitalsolutions.com
- Enter your activation code
- Verify your mailing information
- Select either a physical card or a virtual card
- Enjoy your Visa Prepaid Card anywhere Visa is accepted
The activation code will expire three months from the date you receive it. The Visa Prepaid Card is valid for 12 months from the date of activation.
Check the balance of your card any time by visiting: shaw.ca/PrepaidCard
If you did not receive an activation code or are experiencing one or more of the following issues with your card, please contact 1-866-230-3809 for 24/7 support:
- You activated the card but have not yet received the card in the mail or via email
- Your card is damaged or the funds have been improperly loaded
- You are unable to use the funds on your card
Does the Visa Prepaid Card expire?
Yes. The card will expire 12 months from the date you activate the card.
I thought that gift cards don’t have an expiry date? Why does this card have one?
Visa Prepaid Cards are not legally categorized as gift cards and can have an expiry date. For specific information about the nature of prepaid cards, click here to see the government web site.
My card isn’t working. Who do I call?
Please call 1-866-230-3809 for 24/7 support.
How much money is left on my card?
Visit shaw.ca/PrepaidCard and log in with your activation code to see the balance of your card.