Welcome to the Shaw Support Community. Join now to follow, share and participate in the conversation with Shaw experts and users like you.

Currently Being Moderated

View Printer-Friendly Version of Your Bill

Back to My Bill

Back to Billing Articles

Overview

In order to obtain a printer-friendly version of your bill, please perform the following steps:

Details

If you have not previously registered a Customer Centre account, select Create an Account and follow the steps for registration. If you need additional support on creating a Customer Centre account, please review the following document: Customer Centre Registration / My Account

1. Select Bills and Payment
  2. Select View My Bill
  3. Select View Bill. By default, you will view the more current bill (current month), however you can also view your previous bills. (Up to five months)

1. At the top of the bill, you will see the option: For a Print Friendly Version in PDF, Click Here
  2. Select Click Here. You will need to have Adobe Reader installed to be able to view the PDF version. A link to download Adobe Reader is also provided in the top-left of the page
  3. A printer-friendly version of your bill will load after which you can print your full bill, formatted to fit a 8.5”x11” letter sized page. You may now print your bill

pastedImage_0.png

Back to Billing Articles

Delete Document

Are you sure you want to delete this document?