- Navigate to your Uninstall Program or Add/Remove Programs menu
- Select the McAfee Internet Security program from the list
- Select the option to remove McAfee Internet Security
- Restart your computer once the uninstall is complete
- Go to your Control Panel (found in the Start menu)
- From the Control Panel, click Programs and Feature
- In Programs and Features, right-click McAfee SecurityCenter and choose Uninstall/Change
- A new window will appear. Click the check boxes beside McAfee SecurityCenter and, if desired, Remove all files, and then click Remove.
- If you still have an active subscription to McAfee Internet Security (McAfee SecurityCenter), you will now receive a warning. If you wish to continue just click Remove. If not, click Cancel.
- McAfee Internet Security (McAfee SecurityCenter) will now be uninstalled. Once the removal is completed you will be prompted to restart your computer. When ready, restart your computer to complete the removal.
Once your computer has restarted you will have successfully removed McAfee Internet Security (McAfee SecurityCenter)
Still Need A Little Help?
See what other customers are asking, or sign-in to ask
your own question, in the Internet forum.