Learn how to use the Guide Readability Settings to increase the font size and adjust the contrast of your text in the BlueSky TV on-screen guide.
Did You Know
The Guide Readability feature is available as part of the Labs menu in BlueSky TV. Options from the Labs menu can be removed from BlueSky TV at anytime.
Learn more: BlueSky TV Labs
- Press the Shaw button on your BlueSky TV remote.
- Use the arrow buttons to highlight Settings (the gear icon). Press OK.
- From the Settings menu, use the down arrow to highlight Labs. Press OK.
- From the Labs menu, use the down arrow to highlight the Guide Readability. Press OK.
- Use the right and left arrow keys on the remote to choose from the four different options:
- Option 1: Larger font with grey text instead of white.
- Option 2: Larger font, grey text instead of white, black background.
- Option 3: Larger font, grey text instead of white, black background with poster art.
- Option 4: (Default Guide): Restores your BlueSky TV Guide to its original setting.
- You will receive a confirmation message to confirm that you’d like to change your Guide Readability. “View increased font sizes and contrast adjustments in the guide. This requires a refresh and will take a moment to complete. Would you like to continue?” If so, select OK.
- After BlueSky TV refreshes, press the Guide button on the lower- left of your remote control's directional arrow pad to check out the Guide Readability setting that you chose.
Users who have difficulty reading on-screen text may also benefit from enabling Voice Guidance, the talking guide feature on BlueSky TV.
Learn More: How to Enable Voice Guidance in BlueSky TV.
Back to top