Learn how to change the menu and guide language in BlueSky TV. Current options for the menu language include English (US) or English (Canada).
Did You Know
The quickest way to access Language Settings is pressing the microphone button on your BlueSky TV Remote and saying "Settings" and then using the arrow keys to select “Language”. Learn more with the BlueSky TV User Guide - pdf.
BlueSky TV language options
- Press the Shaw button on your BlueSky TV remote.
- Use the arrow buttons to highlight Settings (the gear icon). Press OK.
- Use the down arrow to highlight Language. Press OK.
- Using the down arrow on your remote, highlight Menu Language and press OK.
- Use the down arrow button on your remote, highlight English (US) or English (Canada) and press OK.
- To confirm changing your menus and guide language from one language to another, highlight OK on the screen and press OK on your remote control.
Language settings will now be updated for:
- Main menu
- Programming information in the guide
- Record options
- Settings menu
Users who have difficulty reading on-screen text may also benefit from enabling Voice Guidance, the talking guide feature on BlueSky TV.
Back to top