Shaw My Account allows you to view your bills online, manage your account, and gain access to various Shaw features such as Shaw Secure - powered by McAfee. From My Account you can also modify your payment options, as well as access a printer friendly version of your bill. In order register for My Account, you will need your account number which can be found on the top of your bill.
To learn more about My Account, see the following: My Account
To register for My Account, simply visit the registration page at My Account Registration. Here you will need to provide us with your phone and account numbers, as well as your postal code. Detailed steps for this process can be found below.
- Navigate to the following address in your web browser: myaccount.shaw.ca
- On the right-hand side, click on the option to Create one now
- Enter your phone number, postal code and Shaw account number in the fields provided, then click Continue. You can find your Shaw account number included on the top of your monthly bill
- Create a username for your My Account profile, and then create a password. Passwords must meet a minimum security requirement to be considered acceptable before you can move on. For more information, please see the following: My Account Password Requirements
- Click Register
- Your My Account profile has now been created and you can use your My Account username and password for future sign in's
If you have lost or forgotten your My Account username and password you can select the forgot username or password links from the My Account sign in page. In order to reset your username or password you will need to provide your account number, postal code and phone number.
For more information on how to create a secure password that meets the My Account minimum requirements, please see: My Account Password Requirements