It’s finally arrived: Your very first bill from Rogers (formerly Shaw). As a new customer, we want to ensure you understand how and why you’re getting billed. This article will help familiarize yourself with the various elements of our bill.

You can view bills, set up Auto payment, set up your eBill and view your current bill status using the My Shaw app. Download the My Shaw app on the Apple App Store or get it on Google Play for your Android device. 

Note: Starting February 1, 2024, the entity issuing this invoice and its associated business numbers have changed. But don't worry, no action is needed from you. You can simply find all the details on your invoice, effective February 1, 2024.

Example of your first bill

Your first bill will look like this:

rogers_shaw_bill.png

A

Your account

The unique account number associated with your primary Shaw account which you may need to register for free service such as Ignite TV and Rogers WiFi Hotspots.

B

Invoice date

Date this invoice was issued.

C

Due date

The latest date you can pay your balance without incurring any additional fees.

D

Summary of your account

All the charges and payments made on your account for your services, as well as other additional charges such as any one-time activation or installation fees or Video On Demand.

E

One-time fees

Charges including a one-time activation fee plus installation fees when applicable.

F

Current charges

Charges incurred for your current month of service.

Page 2 of your bill:
Details of current charges

An item-by-item breakdown of all services and purchases made on your account, including any current promotions.

Your billing cycle

When you get your bill, it will be for the current month of service. At the end of your service period, or after 30 days, payment will be due for the total amount  Any additional purchases made during that month, such as Video on Demand and long distance, will be added to the subsequent bill. See Understanding your billing changes for more on understanding the differences in your bill.

What happens next?

For our new customers, we’ve created a checklist that will help familiarize yourself with the different ways we’ve made billing easier for you.

✔ Download the My Shaw app for your smart phone

• The app is the easiest and most convenient way to manage your account, as well as the fastest way to contact Support.
  • Visit My Shaw app - Download and Setup 

✔ Setup eBill and Auto Payments through My Shaw

• Get your bill emailed directly to you and skip the paper and mail carrier. As well, you don’t need to worry about forgetting to pay your bill when setting up Auto Payments to withdraw from a credit card or bank account.
  • Learn about Shaw eBill 

Labels (1)
TALK TO US
We're here to help