Affected Hardware: Hardware Information - Motorola DCX3510-M and DCX3200
Version number: 1.3.16
Customers with HD Guide hardware (DCX 3200 and DCX 3510 hardware) will receive the update to their equipment at a random time between 7:00 AM MT and 10:00 AM MT. Updating equipment will be instructed to reset, which will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
|Enhancements and Updates|
- VOD Upgrades
- Fast-forward and rewind now support 4, 8 and 16 times.
- The VOD playback bar has been unified with the recording playback bar. This gives an improved user experience and increases the view-able area.
- Watch History Changes
- HD Guide can display up to the last 4 TV channels watched when the “Last” key on the remote is pressed.
- The Watch History tab can be found in Settings → Guide that allows this feature to be turned on or off. The feature is enabled or on by default.
- With this feature turned on pressing the last key on the remote will display a watch history dialog that allows you to pick one of 4 TV channels previously watched and tune to the selected channel. Tuning to a selected channel or pressing last again dismisses the dialog.
- The watch history list shows the channel logo, channel number and program title currently playing.
- When a program title has focus and is highlighted in the watch history list pressing the INFO key on the remote will display the program information for that program.
- When the feature is disabled or turned off, pressing the last key will tune to the last channel viewed.
- The SWAP button will still automatically flip back to the last channel on a PVR, regardless of what Watch History is set to
- PVR Playback (DCX 3510-M) Upgrades
- When watching series recordings there is the ability to auto-play the next episode at the end of the recording. The user can now choose to keep and watch the next episode or delete and watch the next episode if the options are appropriate in the series.
- User Settings Changes
- The user controlled setting for the power saver default has changed from never to 3 hours. Users can modify this in the settings menu.
- For the power saver settings to be saved, please perform a power cycle of the cable box.