Through my.shaw.ca you can manage your Shaw billing by making payments or by setting up pre-authorized monthly payments with your credit card or bank account details. To manage your payments you will first need to log into my.shaw.ca. For a brief but helpful tutorial on paying your Shaw Bill, please see the video below.
Can't view the video? Click here.
On this page:
Did You Know:
You can view past bills, set up Auto payment and view your current bill status using the My Shaw app. Download the My Shaw app for free on the Apple App Store or get it on Google Play for your Android device.
Make a secure payment
In My Account you have the option to set up a payment profile. A payment profile is not required in order to make a payment, however securely saving your payment details will allow you to quickly make payments in the future without having to re-enter your payment details. You will have the option to create a payment profile and save your payment details when you make any individual payment, or set up a recurring payment for the first time. If you do not wish to have a payment profile set up, simply choose not to save your card.
First Time Payment:
- Sign in to my.shaw.ca
- Click the Make a payment button
- You will have the option to pay using either an existing saved credit card profile or a new credit card. If you have not yet saved a credit card to your profile you will be automatically prompted to enter your payment details.
- Select a saved credit card profile and then click Pay now, or enter your credit card payment details for a new card, and choose the option to Pay Now.
- If this is new credit card information that you have entered, you can choose to "Save Card" to save your payment information securely for future use.
Back to top
Set up pre-authorized payments
Pre-authorized payments can be set up through the My Bills section of My Account. Recurring payments may be set up using a credit card or a bank account. To set up and manage your recurring payment options you will first need to log into my.shaw.ca.
- Click My Bills
- Click the Sign up for Auto Payments button to set up your payment profile.
- Enter the requested information for your chosen payment method.
- Once set up, you will see a green bar indicating that auto payments are now active for your account.
Back to top
Update pre-authorized payment information
You can modify existing payment details, or switch payment methods by clicking Edit auto payments.
- Click My Bills.
- Scroll down the page to view the "Auto Payments" section.
- Click the Edit auto payments button.
- Select whether you would like to edit your current payment method information or switch payment methods.
- Click Continue.
- Enter the requested information and click Sign up to complete the process.
Back to top