Make a Payment & Regular Payment Options

Document created by alyssap on Jun 21, 2012Last modified by shaw-bryce on Nov 3, 2016
Version 56Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Through myaccount.shaw.ca you can manage your Shaw billing by making payments or by setting up pre-authorized monthly payments with your credit card or bank account details. To manage your payments you will first need to log into  myaccount.shaw.ca. For a brief but helpful tutorial on paying your Shaw Bill, please see the video below.

Can't view the video? Click here

On This Page

Make a Secure Payment

Setup Pre-Authorized Payments

Update Pre-Authorized Payment Information

Make a Secure Payment

In My Account you have the option to set up a payment profile. A payment profile is not required in order to make a payment, however securely saving your payment details will allow you to quickly make payments in the future without having to re-enter your payment details. You will have the option to create a payment profile and save your payment details when you make any individual payment, or set up a recurring payment for the first time. If you do not wish to have a payment profile set up, simply choose not to save your card.

First Time Payment:

1. Sign in to myaccount.shaw.ca
  2. Click the Pay my bill button.

Pay My Bill in Shaw My Account

(This is how it will appear without automatic payments enabled)

Shaw My Account automatic payments

(This is how it will appear with automatic payments enabled)

1. You will have the option to pay using either an existing saved credit card profile or a new credit card. If you have not yet saved a credit card to your profile you will be automatically prompted to enter your payment details.
  2. Select a saved credit card profile and then click Pay Now, or enter your credit card payment details for a new card, and choose the option to Pay Now.
  3. If this is new credit card information that you have entered, you can choose to "Save Card" to save your payment information securely for future use.

Shaw My Account my bills

1. Once your payment has been processed you will see a message confirming the payment.

Set Up Pre-Authorized Payments

Pre-authorized payments can be set up through the My Bills section of My Account. Recurring payments may be set up using a credit card or a bank account. To set up and manage your recurring payment options you will first need to log into myaccount.shaw.ca.

1. Click My Bills
  2. Scroll down the page to view the Auto Payments options
  3. If you have not yet saved a payment profile to your account you can do so now
  4. Click the Set up button to set up your payment profile

Setting up auto payments in My AccountSetting up Auto Payments in My Account

Click to enlarge

1. Enter the requested information for your chosen payment method
  2. Once setup, you will see a green bar indicating that auto payments are now active for your account

Update Pre-Authorized Payment Information

You can modify existing payment details, or switch payment methods by clicking Edit auto payments

1. Click My Bills
  2. Scroll down the page to view the "Auto Payments" section
  3. Click the Edit auto payments button.

Updating Auto Payments on My AccountUpdating Auto Payments on My Account

Click to enlarge

1. Select whether you would like to edit your current payment method information or switch payment methods

Shaw My Account edit bank information

1. Click Continue
  2. Enter the requested information and click Sign up to complete the process 

Related Articles

Shaw Account Settings (My Account)

Shaw eBill

Attachments

Outcomes