The fastest way to pay your monthly Shaw bill online is using the My Shaw website (my.shaw.ca) or the My Shaw app (Apple App Store | Google Play Store). Payments using My Shaw are instantly applied to your account. You can also pay online using most banks, note that payments are usually delayed by 2-4 days this way.

Make a payment using the My Shaw website

To make a payment using the My Shaw website:

1. Visit my.shaw.ca.
  2. Sign in using your Shaw ID and password.
  3. Under My Bills, click the Make a payment button.
  4. Enter a payment amount.
  5. Enter your payment details or select a saved credit card profile.
  6. Click Pay now.

You can click Save Card to save your payment information securely for future use.

my-shaw-make-a-payment.png

Make a payment using the My Shaw app

To make a payment using the My Shaw app (Apple App Store | Google Play Store)

1. Open the My Shaw app.
  2. Tap the Pay Bill button.
  3. Select Pay total balance, or select Pay amount and enter a payment amount.
  4. Enter your payment details or select a saved credit card profile. 
  5. Tap Confirm.

You can select the Save Card checkbox to save your payment information securely for future use.

my-shaw-app-make-a-payment.png

Make a payment without signing in

To pay without needing to sign into My Shaw:

1. Go to shaw.ca/easypay
  2. Enter your Account Number and payment amount.
  3. Enter your Credit Card information and click Continue.
  4. Review your details and click Submit payment

It's that easy.

Note: Shaw does not accept payment via Bitcoin or cryptocurrency at this time. See Shaw.ca/cyber-security for more on how to stay safe online.

Make a payment using Internet banking

You can pay online through most bank's apps or websites. Your payment will be applied to your account in approximately 2-4 business days, depending on the financial institution.

To pay your Shaw bill by phone or through your bank online:

1. Depending on your bank, you may call or log in to your banking service to make a payment.
  2. When making a payment to Shaw, please ensure that your account number is correct. Your account number can be found at the top of your Shaw bill. How do I find my account number?
  3. Find Shaw Cable as a Payee. Different banks may show different payee names, look for options such as:
    • Shaw Cablesystems G.P.
    • Shaw Cable Systems LTD.
    • Shaw Cable.
  4. Make the payment.

Did you Know? To pay your bill even faster and easier, you can set up Automatic Payments through My Shaw.

Labels (2)
TALK TO US
We're here to help