Through my.shaw.ca you can manage your Shaw billing by making payments or by setting up pre-authorized monthly payments with your credit card or bank account details. To manage your payments you will first need to log into my.shaw.ca. For a brief but helpful tutorial on paying your Shaw Bill, please see the video below.
Can't view the video? Click here.
On this page:
Make a secure payment
In My Account you have the option to set up a payment profile. A payment profile is not required in order to make a payment, however securely saving your payment details will allow you to quickly make payments in the future without having to re-enter your payment details. You will have the option to create a payment profile and save your payment details when you make any individual payment, or set up a recurring payment for the first time. If you do not wish to have a payment profile set up, simply choose not to save your card.
First Time Payment:
- Sign in to my.shaw.ca
- Click the Pay my bill button.(This is how it will appear without automatic payments enabled)
(This is how it will appear with automatic payments enabled)
- You will have the option to pay using either an existing saved credit card profile or a new credit card. If you have not yet saved a credit card to your profile you will be automatically prompted to enter your payment details.
- Select a saved credit card profile and then click Pay Now, or enter your credit card payment details for a new card, and choose the option to Pay Now.
- If this is new credit card information that you have entered, you can choose to "Save Card" to save your payment information securely for future use.
- Once your payment has been processed you will see a message confirming the payment.
Back to top
Set up pre-authorized payments
Pre-authorized payments can be set up through the My Bills section of My Account. Recurring payments may be set up using a credit card or a bank account. To set up and manage your recurring payment options you will first need to log into my.shaw.ca.
- Click My Bills
- Scroll down the page to view the Auto Payments options.
- If you have not yet saved a payment profile to your account you can do so now.
- Click the Set up button to set up your payment profile.
- Enter the requested information for your chosen payment method.
- Once setup, you will see a green bar indicating that auto payments are now active for your account.
Back to top
Back to top