Jun 7 | Returning Shaw equipment in Manitoba or Ontario?

Document created by shaw-fraser on May 23, 2017Last modified by shaw-fraser on May 30, 2017
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Whether you’re putting your cable on summer hiatus, moving out of the province or saying goodbye to us (we’re sad to see you go!), we’re excited to offer you a new way to return your Shaw rental equipment.

Starting June 7, 2017, customers living in Manitoba or Ontario who are disconnecting services will be able to return their rental equipment via Canada Post.

How does it work?

If you’re looking to make changes to your services, please call us at 1-888-472-2222 and follow the prompts for Account Moves, Changes and Disconnects. Our representatives will let you know which equipment needs to be returned and provide directions on how to do so via a Canada Post location.

Can I return my equipment this way if I don’t live in Manitoba/Ontario, or if I’m upgrading my services?

At this time, we are only trialing this service on partial or full service disconnections in Manitoba and Ontario.

Please see How to temporarily suspend your Shaw services for additional information on temporary/seasonal disconnection of Shaw services.

Attachments

Outcomes