In Webmail 2.0, you have the ability to set up an auto-reply message which sends a reply to anyone who sends you a message (e.g. when you are away for an extended period of time) during a specified time frame.
The auto-reply message is in plain-text format only, and is sent to each recipient only once, regardless of how many messages that person sends you during the designated vacation period. You can setup the auto-reply in advance and specify the dates during which the message should be sent.
To set up your auto-reply message:
- Select Preferences
- Select Mail from the list that appears in left-hand column, then select Receive
- Enter a check-mark next to "Send auto-reply message" on this page
- Enter your preferred message into the text box
- Enter the dates during which the message should be sent as an auto-reply
- Start On: the date when the message should begin to be sent
- End On: the date on which your auto-reply will end
For example, if you set the auto-reply dates for June 22nd-June 26th and enter the following auto-reply message...
I am away on vacation from June 22nd-June 26th and during this time, access to my email may be limited. I will do my best to respond to your email as soon as possible.
...anyone who sends an email to your email address will receive the following message.
Still Need A Little Help?
See what other customers are asking, or sign-in to ask
your own question, in the Internet forum.