If you forgot your password, or you just want to change it for security reasons, you can set a new password using the My Shaw website or the My Shaw app.
Change your email password
Your new password must be 8 to 64 characters and contain at least one uppercase character, one lowercase character, and one number.
On the My Shaw mobile app:
- Finding the menu is a little different in Apple and Android devices. Once you've opened the My Shaw app on your mobile device you'll need to navigate to the right menu.
- On an Apple device, tap the More icon in the bottom right corner.
- On an Android device, tap the Menu icon in the top left corner
- Tap Shaw Email Accounts.
- Tap Create Email Address.
- Tap the email address you want to update.
- Tap Change Password.
- Enter a new password.
- Enter the password again to confirm it.
- Click Save.
On the My Shaw website:
- Visit https://my.shaw.ca
- Sign into My Shaw.
- Mouse over to My Services, at the top of the page, and click Internet.
- Scroll down to Email Accounts and click Edit next to your @shaw.ca address.
- Enter a new password in the New email password text box.
- Click Update.
Back to top