If you would like to change the password for your Shaw email account you can do so by logging into myaccount.shaw.ca and accessing the "Email and Webspace" menu in "My Profile". Please note that this is also the password that you use to log into webmail.shaw.ca.
Changing Your Email Password
If you have not yet registered for My Account, please click on the following to get started: Shaw Account Settings (My Account)
Once completed, see either the quick steps or full guide (with images) below for details on how to update your email password.
- Sign in to My Account
- Click My Profile from the left menu
- Scroll to Email and Webspace
- Click Edit next to the email account for which you wish to change the password.
- Enter your new password when in the fields provided. Your password must score Okay or better to be accepted. Enter your password a second time for confirmation.
- Finally, click Update Email and Webspace to save your new password.
Your password has now been successfully changed, please remember this password for future logins.
Be sure to use this new password however you access your email account, whether through webmail, your mobile device, or your desktop mail program.
Still Need A Little Help?
See what other customers are asking, or sign-in to ask
your own question, in the Internet forum.