If you would like to change the password for one of your Shaw email accounts, you can do so by signing into myaccount.shaw.ca and navigating to the "@Shaw Email Accounts" section in the "Internet" menu. Please note that this is also the password that you use to log into webmail.shaw.ca.
Changing Your Email Password
If you have not yet registered for My Account, please click on the following to get started: Shaw Account Settings (My Account)
Once completed, see below for details on how to update your email password.
- Sign into My Account
- Click Internet from the left menu
- Scroll down to the @Shaw Email Accounts section
- Click Change Password next to the email account
- Enter your new password in the provided fields. Your password must score "Okay" or better to be accepted. Enter your password a second time for confirmation
- Finally, click Update Email to save your new password.
Your password has now been successfully changed, please remember this password for future logins.
Be sure to use this new password however you access your email account, whether through webmail, your mobile device, or your desktop mail program.
Still Need A Little Help?
See what other customers are asking, or sign-in to ask
your own question, in the Internet forum.