My Shaw app - Online Chat Support and Support Articles

Document created by shaw-alex on Jul 25, 2017Last modified by shaw-alex on Aug 17, 2017
Version 11Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Get one-on-one support in an instant

Using the My Shaw app, you can connect to a Shaw agent for topics like technical support, ordering new services, scheduling a move, billing and account support, and more. Chat support is available Monday through Sunday, 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM PDT.

Starting a chat

App notifications

Support articles

Did You Know?

Online chat is for Residential services support. For business support, visit http://business.shaw.ca/Support

Starting a chat

To begin a chat, tap the Chat button at the button of the app.

My Shaw App Chat Support

Tap the Start Chat option and select from one of the available topics. Once you select a topic, you will be placed in a queue while the app connects you to a live agent.

Chat Support window

Chat using the Apple iOS version on iPhone

You can end the chat at any time by tapping the button and choosing the End Chat option.

App notifications 

The My Shaw app will send you notifications from chat support in case you close the app or turn off your screen.

App Notifications

To continue chatting, tap the notification to return to the chat support window.

Support Articles

The My Shaw app will send you notifications from chat support in case you close the app or turn off your screen.

Support Articles

To continue chatting, tap the notification to return to the chat support window.

Related Articles

Attachments

Outcomes