Learn how to use Accessibility features such as subtitles and audio description in Netflix on BlueSky TV. Netflix offers the following Accessibility features:
- Subtitles (also called Closed Captions)
- Audio Description (also called Video Description)
To learn more about subtitles, alternative audio or other accessibility features in Netflix, visit the Netflix help center
To manage the Accessibility settings for your Netflix, please go to www.netflix.com/YourAccount
Enable Subtitles in Netflix on BlueSky TV
- Access the Netflix App on BlueSky TV
- Select the movie or TV show you want to play.
- While the movie or TV show is playing, press the down arrow button on the BlueSky TV voice remote.
- Press the up arrow button to highlight Audio & Subtitles from the options panel at the top of the screen, then press OK.
- Use the up and down arrow buttons on the remote to find your preferred audio or subtitle options. Press OK to enable the selected option.
- Note: The top half of the list is Subtitles. The bottom half is Audio.
- After you've made your selection, the options panel will disappear on its own.
Back to top