This guide provides instructions on how to set up a recording on your PVR based on the title of the TV program. You may find this guide useful if:
- you are unable to setup a series recording for the program
- your TV program does not show up on the Interactive Guide as a series but is a recurring program
- you are unable to locate the program in your Guide and would like to set up a recording
To record a TV program based on the Title using a Motorola or Pace PVR:
- Press MENU on your Shaw Remote
- Select the Search option
- Select Keyword to search for your program
- Enter the title or keyword for the desired TV program e.g. EK LAVYA; partial words are accepted
- Press the RIGHT arrow button until Search Now is highlighted
- Press OK and a list of results will populate matching your search
- Select the Auto-Record on the bottom-left corner of the menu and then press OK
- Set the options for the Auto-Recordings and then select Auto-record results with these settings
The programs in the Guide which matched your search query will show a magnifying glass icon with a red dot indicating that they are scheduled for a recording and will auto-record once they are being broadcast. Repeat the procedure above for each program that you wish to Auto-Record.
Still Need A Little Help?
See what other customers are asking, or sign-in to ask
your own question, in the TV forum.