Voicemail Overview

Document created by shaw-fraser on Sep 24, 2012Last modified by shaw-james on Mar 6, 2017
Version 41Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Here you will find information and resources that will help you better understand how to use your Shaw Voicemail service.

Voicemail Support Information and Resources

DocumentDescription
Setup and Access Your Voicemail ServiceHere you will find information on how to setup your Shaw Voicemail service for first time use, as well as how to access it, both while you are at home and while you are away.
Activate or Deactivate Voicemail through My AccountInstructions on how to enable and disable your Shaw Voicemail Service through the Shaw Phone Portal.
Reset Your Voicemail PINExplanation on how to reset your voicemail PIN or Password in the case that you lose or forget it.
Email Voicemail NotificationsFind out how to receive an audio recording of your voicemail in your email inbox. 
Shaw Phone Management AppThe Shaw Phone Management App is an Application for your smartphone or tablet (iOS and Android OS) that allows you to navigate your Shaw Phone system remotely. Features of the app include checking messages and enabling email forwarding.
My Account Voicemail AccessThe Shaw Phone Portal allows you to check and manage your Voicemails from a computer with Internet access.
Voicemail Key CodesA collection of the Key Codes that can be used while listening to your Voicemails to enable easier navigation.

Looking for further instructions? You can find our Shaw Home Phone User Guide by clicking here.

Shaw Home Phone User Guide

The Shaw Home Phone User Guide

Click to open.

Related Articles

Star Codes / Value Added Features

Shaw Account Settings (My Account)

Still Need A Little Help?

See what other customers are asking, or sign-in to ask

your own question, in the Phone forum.

phn-forum.png

Attachments

Outcomes