Affected Hardware: Hardware Information - Motorola DCX3510-M and DCX3200
Version number: 18.01
|Customers with HD Guide hardware (DCX 3200 and DCX 3510 hardware) will receive the update to their equipment at a random time between 1:00 AM MT and 5:00 AM MT. Updating equipment will be instructed to reset, which will take approximately up to 20 minutes to complete.|
|Enhancements and Updates|
- Benefit: Scheduling PPV Recordings
- Scheduling to record PPV events no longer requires a multi-step process to order first then manually set-up the recording. If user presses the record key on a PPV program, they are prompted to order the PPV event and the recording will be automatically scheduled.
- Benefit: Channel Turbo Scrolling
- When holding down the up or down arrow keys you can now rapidly scroll the channels list in Full screen and Traditional guide views. Mini guide does not support this functionality.Releasing the up or down key will immediately update the grid that the channel selectors (2 white horizontal bars) has stopped at.
- Benefit: Series Recording Episodes To Keep
- We had field reports that the ‘Episodes to Keep’ option for series recordings was not being honored when the ‘Keep Until’ series option was set at ‘Space Needed’, which only happens after the box has rebooted. The number of episodes to keep was always defaulting to ‘All’. This issue has been corrected by having the correct number of recorded episodes being kept, as expected by the user.
- Benefit: Time Shift Buffer Program Options Dialog Improvements
- The user experience has been enhanced so that managing the Time Shift Buffer, TSB, from the program options dialog is more intuitive.