Comedy GO App

Document created by shaw-jamesp on Mar 14, 2018Last modified by shaw-jody on Aug 23, 2018
Version 4Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Comedy GO App LogoLearn more about the Comedy GO app and how you can easily access Comedy Network content on the go. The Comedy GO app for iOS and Android puts the best of the Comedy Network at your fingertips. Comedy GO is a new TV streaming experience that gives you the freedom to watch your favourite shows live or on-demand. Enjoy the flexibility to catch up on an episode or watch an entire season.

This article will provide insight into:

Did You Know

You can login to your MyShaw account to see your channel listings. If you have not yet registered for My Shaw, you can find more information on how to set up your account at: My Shaw Registration / Recovery.

How to download

You can download the Comedy GO app for your iPad, iPhone, or Android phone device from their respective app stores. The app is free to download.

For iOS: Download the Comedy GO app from the iTunes store now.

Requires iOS 8.0 or later.

For Android: Download the Comedy GO app from the Google Play store now.

Requires Android 4.1 and up.

How to sign in

The Comedy GO app is free to download, however, you will need a subscription to Comedy Network to unlock some content in the app.

Shaw customers can select Shaw Go as their provider, and then use their Shaw ID and password to sign into the app.

Features of the Comedy GO app

Here are some notable features of the Comedy GO mobile app.

• Watch full-length episodes on demand
  • Watch Comedy Network live on your tablet or mobile device (requires sign-in)
  • FREE with your Comedy Network subscription

Frequently Asked Questions

Here are some FAQs on the Comedy GO mobile app.

Do I have to sign in to use the app on multiple devices?
Yes. You will need to sign in on every device.

What if I forgot my username and/or password?

Visit the following articles to update your Shaw ID or change your password.

Shaw ID Overview 

How to reset your Shaw ID password 

What is Comedy GO?
Comedy GO gives you access to the best live and on-demand content in Canada, on many platforms, at any time, everywhere. This new video streaming service allows you to enjoy many of your favourite TV shows live on multiple devices, in addition to a large library of on-demand video content.

Can I access Comedy GO from any device?
Access to Comedy GO content is supported on iPhone, iPad, Android and web-connected desktop and laptop computers. We currently do not support Blackberry.

Will streaming TV shows use my cellular data plan (3G/4G/LTE)?
If you are not connected to the internet through Wi-Fi, streaming video will use your data plan.

Can I watch Comedy GO content outside of Canada?
If you are outside Canada, Comedy GO will not be available to you for viewing.

Who is Comedy GO for?
Comedy GO is for everybody who loves amazing TV and has a subscription to Comedy channel with a participating television service provider. Your access to Comedy GO programs is linked to your TV subscription.

More Frequently Asked Questions can be found here: Comedy GO - FAQ

Related Articles

Attachments

Outcomes