Service suspension due to overdue balance

Document created by shaw-james on Mar 27, 2018Last modified by shaw-james on Apr 6, 2018
Version 8Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Suspended services


Have you received a message indicating that your Shaw service has been suspended? Have you missed a payment for your account? You can restore your service immediately without having to call Shaw's Customer Care department.


Did You Know


A credit card payment for your overdue balance will be processed immediately, and will restore your service right away.

Suspension Notice

If you have received a notice like the one below indicating that your service has been suspended, it's probably because you have an outstanding balance on your account. Fortunately, you don't even have to make a phone call to fix it. All you need to do is pay the outstanding balance, in full, using your credit card with one of the following methods:

You can find information relating to paying your bill at Self Serve Payment Options 


An online credit card payment for the full overdue balance will restore your service immediately. 



If your Shaw services have been suspended because you have missed a payment, you have probably received a message like this:


Suspension notice for unpaid balance

Back to top


Related Articles