BNN Bloomberg App

Document created by shaw-jamesp on Apr 20, 2018Last modified by shaw-jody on Aug 23, 2018
Version 7Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

bnn bloomberg mobile app

Get the BNN Bloomberg app and access Bloomberg programming via your mobile device. For the first time ever on the app, watch LIVE BNN Bloomberg and Bloomberg Television programming, featuring comprehensive coverage of Canadian and international markets.

BNN Bloomberg, Canada’s definitive source for business news will provide audiences with unparalleled coverage of business news content, powered by Bloomberg’s 2,700 business journalists and analysts in 120 countries.

The major partnership sees BNN, Canada’s most-watched source for televised business news, add Bloomberg’s vast array of financial news, analysis, video, and television programming to its already considerable range of assets.

The app will continue to provide real-time data from the TSX-listed stocks.

This article will provide insight into:

Did You Know

You can login to your MyShaw account to see your channel listings.If you have not yet registered for My Shaw, you can find more information on how to set up your account at: My Shaw Registration / Recovery.

How to download

You can download the BNN Bloomberg App for your iPad, iPhone, or Android phone device from their respective app stores. The app is free to download.

For iOS: Download the BNN Bloomberg App from the iTunes store now.

Requires iOS 8.0 or later.

For Android: Download the BNN Bloomberg App from the Google Play store now.

Requires Android 4.2 and up.

How to sign in

The BNN Bloomberg app is free to download, however, you will need a subscription to BNN Bloomberg to unlock some content in the app.

Shaw customers can select Shaw Go as their provider, and then use their Shaw ID and password to sign into the app.

Features of the BNN Bloomberg app

Here are some notable features of the BNN Bloomberg mobile app.

• Use the Stock Lookup tool to search for stocks on the only app with free real-time Canadian quotes
  • Visit the Markets section for the North American Gainers, Losers and Most Active stocks, as well as commodities and currency data throughout the trading day
  • Ability to favourite and follow stocks
  • Top stock picks from BNN’s popular Market Call and Market Call Tonight programs, along with full episodes of both shows
  • Top business stories of the day with analysis from a Canadian perspective

Frequently Asked Questions

Here are some FAQs on the BNN Bloomberg mobile app.

Do I have to sign in to use the app on multiple devices?
Yes. You will need to sign in on every device.

What if I forgot my username and/or password?

Visit the following articles to update your Shaw ID or change your password.

Shaw ID Overview 

How to reset your Shaw ID password 

What is BNN Bloomberg?
BNN Bloomberg brings you essential stock data and the latest breaking business news in a clean, native mobile experience.

Can I access BNN Bloomberg from any device?
Access to BNN Bloomberg content is supported on iPhone, iPad, Android and web-connected desktop and laptop computers. We currently do not support Blackberry.

Will streaming TV shows use my cellular data plan (3G/4G/LTE)?
If you are not connected to the internet through Wi-Fi, streaming video will use your data plan.

Can I watch BNN Bloomberg content outside of Canada?
If you are outside Canada, BNN Bloomberg will not be available to you for viewing.

Related Articles

Attachments

Outcomes