This guide will explain how to connect your Blackberry phone to wifi and also demonstrate how to setup your Shaw email account through an exchange or POP server. Click on any of the links below to be redirected to the relevant instructions. For more information, see: BlackBerry - Product Support
On This Page
- Select Next
- Select Scan for Networks
- If prompted Turn Wi-Fi On
- Select the network that you would like to connect to
- If you are using a Shaw Wireless Modem you will be able to find your network password by looking at the white sticker on the top of the modem
- If you have customized your network name (SSID) and password and can no longer remember the login credentials you will need to restore your Wireless Modem to the default settings
Follow theses steps to setup Shaw email on your BlackBerry phone:
Video: Email Setup on BlackBerry Phone
Check out the video above for instructions on setting up your Blackberry device.
Can't view the video? Click here
- From the Home screen choose the Setup
- Select Email Settings
- Select Create New Account
- The prompt will ask you to review the Legal Terms and Conditions agreement. When ready, select I Agree
- Enter in the following information:
- Username: Your Shaw email address without @shaw.ca
- Password: Your Shaw email password
Still Need A Little Help?
See what other customers are asking, or sign-in to ask
your own question, in the Internet forum.