Learn how to troubleshoot tuning errors on BlueSky TV. Tuning error codes on BlueSky TV may include: XRE-03062, XRE-03121, XRE-03044, XRE-03056, XRE-03059, XRE-10007, XRE-00021 or XRE-03097. This article provides insight into some basic troubleshooting tips to fix tuning errors on BlueSky TV.
Please view our page for any outages that may be affecting your area. If your area is not affected, please try steps below.
- XRE-03062 - Please note: This can also happen when there is no show/event playing on PPV, including Sportsnet Companion Channels and NHLCI
- XRE-03121 - Please note: May be caused if your account is overdue, please log into Myshaw.ca to check the state of your account.
- XRE-03044 - Please note: BlueSky TV portals will often display this error during the standard daily reboot process. Once the BlueSky TV PVR reboot has completed, picture will resume on the portals. By default, the standard daily reboot window is 2:00AM - 4:00AM local time, however, this is a setting than can be modified by customers.
- XRE-03056 - Please note: If this error code appears on a Pay Per View (PPV), Sportsnet Companion or NHL Centre Ice Channel, there may be no scheduled broadcast at the time.
- XRE-03059 - Please see below for quick assistance.
- XRE-10007 - Please see below for quick assistance.
- XRE-00021 - Please see below for quick assistance.
- XRE-03097 - Please see below for quick assistance.
These errors may occur if your BlueSky TV experiences difficulties tuning to a channel.
Back to top
Please view our page for any outages that may be affecting your area. If your area is not affected, please try the following steps.
- Tune to a different channel and then back.
- Power cycle all BlueSky TV devices
- Unplug the BlueSky TV Box (PVR) and any Portals
- Plug in and power on the BlueSky TV Box (PVR)
- Once the Guide is showing again from the PVR, plug in and power on any Portals
- If the above has not repaired the error, please call Shaw for more assistance.
Back to top