On January 9th, 2019, we updated the My Shaw website (http://my.shaw.ca). This update included a visual update, layout changes to the navigation menu on My Shaw, and an emphasis on making the Support Community links easier to access. We implemented these changes to give the My Shaw website a cleaner look, making it easier to navigate with more useful information upfront. The My Shaw mobile app was not changed with this update.

For more information on My Shaw, visit Shaw Account Settings (My Shaw).

What changed?

Navigation menu update

Support Community links update

Navigation menu update

• The side-bar on the left was moved to the top banner for a cleaner look.

• Pages for services (Internet, TV, Phone) have been condensed into a "My Services" drop-down menu.
  • Live Chat support can now be accessed by clicking the Chat Bubble icon at the top-right.
  • The option to Sign Out or switch accounts is now available by clicking your name (drop-down) at the top-right.
  • These changes affect all sections of My Shaw website.

Before January 9th After January 9th

Support links update

• Support links have been moved from the bottom to the right-hand side, making them easier to see and access.
  • This change affects all sections of the My Shaw website where Support links and articles are displayed.
  • For example, the My bills page will now display Billing Support articles on right-hand side.

Before January 9th After January 9th

Labels (3)
TALK TO US
We're here to help