Self Serve Payment Options

Document created by shaw-fraser on Feb 14, 2013Last modified by shaw-fraser on May 2, 2017
Version 53Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

There is a variety of options available for you to pay your Shaw bill. Here you will find the necessary information for you to make a Shaw payment in the way that best suits your preference.

Did You Know

If you need help understanding your Shaw bill you can find more information on the different sections and language used within on the following article: Understanding Your Bill

My Account

Shaw payments made with a credit card through My Account will be applied to your account immediately.

To make an online payment, sign in to My Account and then select My Bills, then choose Pay My Bill. Fill out your payment details, and click Submit. 

Related: Make a Payment & Regular Payment Options

Internet or telephone banking

Your payment will be applied to your account in approximately 2-4 business days, depending on the financial institution.

You can pay your Shaw bill through your own personal banking service. Depending on your bank, you may call or login to your online banking service to make a payment. When making a payment to Shaw, please ensure that your account number is correct, and that you make the payment to Shaw Cablesystems G.P. Your account number can be found at the top of your Shaw bill.

Phone Shaw's automated telephone service

Shaw payments made with a credit card will be applied to your account immediately.

One way that you can pay your Shaw bill is to call our automated telephone service. With this service you will be able to follow automated prompts to pay your bill quickly and efficiently.

1. Call 310-SHAW (7429), then choose your preferred language
  2. Press 1 to confirm that you are already a Shaw Customer
  3. Enter the 10 digit phone number that you used when you originally signed up your account
  4. Select 4 for billing
  5. Press 1 for Self Service Account Balance & Credit Card Payment
  6. Follow the prompts to pay your Shaw bill

In person at any financial institution

Your payment will be applied to your account within 4-7 business days.

You can pay your Shaw bill at any local financial institution. Please ensure that you have your correct account number, and that you make the payment to Shaw Cablesystems G.P. When you make a payment please bring your Shaw bill.

Mail a cheque

Your payment will be applied to your account within 10 business days.

If you would like to pay your Shaw bill by cheque, you can mail your bill to the following mailing address. Please also include your account number with your payment, and make the cheque payable to Shaw Cablesystems G.P.

SHAW CABLE

PO BOX 2468 STN MAIN

CALGARY, ALBERTA

T2P 4Y2

Attachments

Outcomes