If you delete an email in Webmail you can recover it through the recover deleted email function. This document will explain how you can use this feature to recover your lost emails.
- Sign in to Webmail at http://wm.shaw.ca
- Right click on your trash folder to bring up the menu
- Select Recover Deleted Items
- Choose the email that you would like to recover
- Select Recover To
- Select the folder that you would like to move the email to (for example: Inbox). There are three ways which you can choose a folder:
A. Search for a folder
B. Manually select a folder out of a list
C. Create a new folder
- Select OK to complete the process and restore your email. Once complete, you will see the following message appear to confirm that your email has now been restored.
Still Need A Little Help?
See what other customers are asking, or sign-in to ask
your own question, in the Internet forum.