Learn how to recover deleted emails in Shaw Webmail. Having second thoughts about deleting emails? Good news! If you delete an email in Webmail you can recover it through the recover deleted email function. The deleted email goes into your Trash folder and won't be permanently deleted for 7 days. Until those 7 days are up, you can recover any email you've deleted by mistake.
Recover deleted emails
- Go to https://webmail.shaw.ca
- Log in using your email and password.
- Right-click on your Trash folder and select the email you want to recover.
- Select Recover Deleted Items.
- Select the email that you want to recover, then click Recover To.
- Search for, choose, or create a folder you want to move the email to (eg. inbox).
- Click OK. The email will move from Trash to the folder you specified.
Back to top