Fix for my.shaw.ca - Issue accessing Shaw Direct accounts
We’re aware that customers with both Shaw Cable and Shaw Direct accounts that are linked, may not be able to access their Shaw Direct account in the My Shaw website (http://my.shaw.ca). We are currently working on a solution to allow you to easily navigate between both accounts.
In the interim, we have introduced a fix to provide you access to your Shaw Direct account. Sign in to you Shaw Cable account, and then select your Shaw Direct account, and sign back in – this will bring you to your Shaw Direct account. See the step by step instructions below for more detail.
Note: this issue does not affect the My Shaw mobile app.
Step by step instructions
- Open a new web browser window.
- Login to https://my.shaw.ca with your Shaw ID and password.
- Once logged in, click your name at the top-right, then select your Shaw Direct account.
- A notification will pop up saying that you’re about to be redirected to the Shaw Direct login page. Select Yes to continue.
- A new tab will open with the Shaw Direct login page. Enter your Shaw ID and password again, then select Sign in.
- You will now see your Shaw Direct account.
- Once you’re done using the site, please close each browser tab (https://my.shaw.ca and https://my.shawdirect.ca).