How do I request a payment extension?

Document created by shaw-jody on Feb 8, 2019Last modified by shaw-jody on Feb 28, 2019
Version 7Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Scenario: Your Shaw bill is due and you would like to request a payment extension.


Quick Answer:

  1. Visit My Shaw
  2. Click My Bills from the top navigation menu.
  3. Click the Request a payment extension link from the banner or pop-up option presented.

My Shaw Web Request a Payment Extension

Still need more information?

Payment options through My Shaw


Did You Know


The payment extension option is only presented to eligible customers. If you account is up-to-date you will not see this option.




Related Articles