Shaw Account Settings (My Account)

Document created by shaw-fraser on Mar 27, 2013Last modified by shaw-james on Oct 28, 2016
Version 62Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

My Account is a Web site that allows you to manage your Shaw account, as well as give you quick access to your billing information, Internet data usage and more. My Account has replaced the Online Customer Centre to provide you with better access to your Shaw services and account information. My Account is also mobile ready, offering the full experience formatted for any device from a desktop to a laptop, tablet, or phone.

To access My Account, go to myaccount.shaw.ca in any Internet Web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge) and then sign in with your username and password. This will be the same username and password that you previously used to sign in to your Online Customer Centre account.

My Account landing page

The My Account landing page.

Click to enlarge.

On This Page

Getting Started with My Account

Features of My Account

Forgot Your My Account Username or Password?

Getting Started with My Account

To get started with My Account you will need to register your account and create a My Account username and password, or sign in with your existing information. Visit myaccount.shaw.ca to sign in or register today.

In order to set up a My Account profile, you will need to have the following information:

• Your home phone number
  • Your account number
  • Your postal code

Register for My Account

1. Navigate to the following address in your Web browser: myaccount.shaw.ca
  2. On the right-hand side, click on the option to Create one now

Create a My Account profile

1. Enter your phone number, postal code, and Shaw account number in the fields provided, and then click Continue. You can find your Shaw account number included at the top of your monthly bill.

My account: step one

1. Create a username for your My Account profile, and then create a password. Passwords must meet a minimum security requirement to be considered acceptable before you can move on. For more information, please see the following: Password Requirements for My Account and @shaw.ca Email Accounts

My account: step two

1. With your password accepted, click Register
  2. Your My Account profile has now been created and you can use your My Account username and password anytime you'd like to sign in. 

Forgot Your My Account Username or Password?

If you have lost or forgotten your My Account username and password, you can select the forgot username or password links from the My Account sign in page.  In order to reset your username or password you will need to provide your account number, postal code, and phone number.

For more information on how to create a secure password that meets the My Account minimum requirements, please see: Password Requirements for My Account and @shaw.ca Email Accounts

My account: forgot password

To reset your My Account password from the My Account sign in page, follow these steps:

1. Click either Forgot username or password? from the bottom of the screen.
  2. Enter the following information
    • Your account number (found on your bill or in the pamphlet left by the installer)
    • Your phone number
    • Your postal code
  3. Click Continue
  4. Enter your new password (will need to be rated okay or better to be accepted)
  5. Enter your new password again for confirmation
  6. Click Reset Password.

Your password has now been reset, and you can use your new password whenever signing in to My Account. 

Features of My Account

My Account is a Web site that allows you to keep track of your bill, make payments, adjust account details, and manage your Shaw services. Click on any of the links in blue to see more information about each of the features of My Account. Click on any of the images below to see an enlarged version.

View your Current / Past Bill

Through My Account you can view your current bill, as well as past bills from the last six months.  View Past Bills  View Printer-Friendly Version of Your Bill

Make a Payment

In My Account, you can make a payment using a credit card by clicking on the My Bills option. For more information, please see the following: Make a Payment & Regular Payment Options

Make a Payment

Set up Auto Payments

Set up auto payments with a cheque-free or pre-authorized credit card plan. Click here for more details: Make a Payment & Regular Payment Options

Set up Auto Payments

Manage eBill (paperless billing)

Set up your account with eBill (paperless billing) so that you receive an email with your most current bill when it is due, rather than receiving a paper bill in the mail. For more information on paperless billing, click here: eBill Information

Manage eBill (paperless billing)

View My Channels

View a list of the channels available in your current television subscription package. View My Channel Listings 

View My Channels

View your Internet Data Usage

Keep track of your bandwidth consumption so you know exactly how much data you have used for each billing cycle. View Your Internet Data Usage in My Account

View your Internet Data Usage

Manage Shaw Email and Webspace

Create, remove and modify email addresses and webspace accounts through My Account. Click here for more details visit: Webspace FAQ and How to Create a New Shaw Email Address

Manage Shaw Email and Webspace

Manage your Home Phone Features

My Account provides online access to Voicemail and other Shaw Home Phone features through a convenient and easy to use website. For more information, please see My Account Home Phone Features

Manage your Home Phone Features

Additional My Account Features:

Download McAfee Internet Security: Download the McAfee Internet Security antivirus program to protect your computer. Installing McAfee Internet Security

Manage Your Subscriptions: Subscribe or unsubscribe from Shaw newsletters and promotional information. Manage Subscriptions and Unsubscribe from Announcements

Link Accounts: If you have multiple accounts you can group them under one My Account sign in so that they are all accessible from one account. Linking Accounts in My Account

Manage Your TV Ratings: Manage your movie and TV ratings for Shaw On Demand content accessed online via vod.shaw.ca Manage Movie & TV Ratings in My Account

Related Articles

Linking Accounts in My Account

Password Requirements for My Account and @shaw.ca Email Accounts

Still Need A Little Help?

See what other customers are asking, or sign-in to ask

your own question, in the Internet forum.

int-forum.png

Attachments

Outcomes