Shaw Account Settings (My Shaw)

Document created by shaw-fraser on Mar 27, 2013Last modified by shaw-lili on Sep 19, 2017
Version 75Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

My Shaw main page

Getting started with My Shaw

Learn how to set up your My Shaw, view details of your Shaw services, manage your account features. This article will help you get started with My Shaw, and show you what My Shaw can do for you.

What you will need

To get started with My Shaw you will need to create a Shaw ID, which is an account that can be used to log into My Shaw, Shaw Go WiFi, FreeRange TV and more. 

Visit register.shaw.ca/  to get started. You will need the following:

• Your Shaw Account Number
  • Your Postal Code
  • An Email Address

Once you create your account, you will receive an email. Click the Activate Now link in the message to activate your Shaw ID.

Related: my.shaw.ca

Forgot your My Shaw username or password?

Recovery Email

1. Visit the My Shaw sign in page, my.shaw.ca
  1. Click Forgot your Shaw ID or password?
  2. Enter your Email Address
  3. Confirm that you are not a robot (Sorry Bit and Bud)
  4. Click Reset password
  5. Check recovery email account for email instructions to reset password.

Related: How to Reset your Password with Shaw ID

Features of My Shaw

My Shaw is a Web site that allows you to keep track of your bill, make payments, adjust account details, and manage your Shaw services. Click on any of the links in blue to see more information about each of the features of My Shaw. Click on any of the images below to see an enlarged version.

View your Current / Past Bill

Through My Shaw you can view your current bill, as well as past bills from the last six months.  View Past Bills  View Printer-Friendly Version of Your Bill

Make a Payment

In My Shaw, you can make a payment using a credit card by clicking on the My Bills option. For more information, please see the following: Make a Payment & Regular Payment Options

Make a Payment

Set up Auto Payments

Set up auto payments with a cheque-free or pre-authorized credit card plan. Click here for more details: Make a Payment & Regular Payment Options

Set up Auto Payments

Manage eBill (paperless billing)

Set up your account with eBill (paperless billing) so that you receive an email with your most current bill when it is due, rather than receiving a paper bill in the mail. For more information on paperless billing, click here: eBill Information

Manage eBill (paperless billing)

View My Channels

View a list of the channels available in your current television subscription package. View my Shaw channel listings 

View My Channels

View your Internet Data Usage

Keep track of your bandwidth consumption so you know exactly how much data you have used for each billing cycle. View Your Internet Data Usage in My Shaw

View your Internet Data Usage

Manage Shaw Email

Create, remove and modify email addresses accounts through My Shaw. Click here for more details visit: How to Create a New Shaw Email Address

Manage Shaw Email and Webspace

Manage your Home Phone Features

My Shaw provides online access to Voicemail and other Shaw Home Phone features through a convenient and easy to use website. For more information, please see My Shaw Home Phone Features

Print or Export your Transaction History

My Shaw provides the ability to generate a transaction list. You can now print your transaction list as a PDF or export it to PDF, CSV or Excel. For more information, please see My Shaw Print and Export Transaction History

Additional My Shaw features

To get started with My Shaw you will need to register your account and create a My Shaw username and password, or sign in with your existing information. Visit my.shaw.ca to sign in or register today.

Download McAfee Internet Security: Download the McAfee Internet Security antivirus program to protect your computer. Installing McAfee Internet Security

Manage Your Subscriptions: Subscribe or unsubscribe from Shaw newsletters and promotional information. Manage Subscriptions and Unsubscribe from Announcements

Link Accounts: If you have multiple accounts you can group them under one My Shaw sign so that they are all accessible from one account. Linking Accounts in My Shaw

Manage Your TV ratings: Manage your movie and TV ratings for Shaw On Demand content accessed online via vod.shaw.ca Manage Movie & Ratings in My Shaw

Related: Shaw ID Overview

Related Articles

Attachments

Outcomes