Learn how to use Bedtime Mode with BlueCurve Home. With Bedtime Mode, you can pause Internet access based on a schedule that works for your home.
Set Bedtime Mode
Bedtime Mode works on a schedule of your choice, and will pause all devices in a selected profile. Ensure that only the desired devices are assigned to the selected profile. You can create multiple profiles if needed.
- Open BlueCurve Home (mobile app or web portal).
- Select the Profile you want to set Bedtime Mode for. Note: You may also select a device and set Bedtime Mode from there. Doing so will apply the same Bedtime settings to all devices in the associated profile.
- Scroll down to Profile Settings, then select Edit next to Bedtime Mode.
- Choose School Nights and/or Weekend Nights, then choose your desired Sleep and Wake times.
- Select Apply Changes. It may take a few minutes for the Sleep and Wake times to be updated.
- During set bedtime hours, you may select a profile and then choose Wake Up to un-pause all devices until the following night.
Learn More: BlueCurve Home FAQ - Bedtime Mode
Back to top