Learn how to setup Active Time Limits with BlueCurve Home. An Active Time Limit provides awareness of how long a profile is active on your home network, to help your family promote healthy Internet usage habits.
When enabled, you will be notified when a profile's devices have been active on the home network for the amount of time you choose. These devices can be automatically paused for the rest of the day once the time limit is reached.
Setup Active Time Limits with BlueCurve Home
- Open BlueCurve Home (mobile app or web portal).
- Select the Profile you'd like to set an Active Time Limit for.
- Scroll down and select Edit next to Active Time Limit.
- Choose Weekdays and/or Weekends, and then set the time limit. For example, we can set a time limit of 1 hour on weekdays and 3 hours on weekends.
- Choose if you'd like to automatically pause the profile's devices once the time limit is reached. When enabled, devices will be paused for the rest of the day (until midnight).
- Select Apply Changes, and you're all set!
Learn More: BlueCurve Home FAQ - Active Time Limits
Back to top