Shaw ID is a single login for Shaw products and services like My Shaw, BlueCurve Home, FreeRange TV, and Shaw Go WiFi. Each Shaw account can have one Primary Shaw ID, belonging to the primary account holder. Up to four secondary Shaw IDs can be created for others in your household.
Create a primary Shaw ID
To create a primary Shaw ID:
- Visit register.shaw.ca.
- Click Create a Shaw ID.
- Enter an email address and a password.
- If the email address is registered to your Shaw Account number, skip to step 5.
- Enter the account number and postal code printed on your monthly Shaw bill.
- Check your inbox for an email from email@example.com, open it, and click Activate Now. The link is valid for 48 hours.
Your Shaw ID will be active and be used to sign in to Shaw services.
Back to top
Create a secondary Shaw ID
To invite someone to create a Shaw ID on your Shaw account, using the My Shaw website:
- Visit my.shaw.ca.
- Sign in using your Shaw ID and password.
- Click My Profile and scroll down to My Shaw IDs.
- Click Add Shaw ID.
Enter a name and email address to send the invitation to create a Shaw ID on your account.
You can also invite someone using the My Shaw mobile app (Apple App Store | Google Play Store):
- Open the My Shaw app.
- Tap the menu icon:
- Tap Invite.
- Enter the name an email address of the person you want to invite.
- Tap Invite to send the invitation to create a Shaw ID on your account.
Shaw ID invitation links are valid for 48 hours.
Back to top