Download the Shaw Go WiFi Finder app to discover all the hotspots around you. With Rogers WiFi Hotspots (formerly known as Shaw Go WiFi), you can extend your Internet experience beyond your home into public areas such as malls, parks, coffee shops, restaurants and gyms.

Find the Shaw Go WiFi Finder App for (Apple App Store | Google Play Store). 

Learn more: About: Shaw Go WiFi Finder App

General FAQs

Check our most commonly asked questions about the Shaw Go WiFi Finder App to see if we've already got your answer here.

How can I log in to the Shaw Go WiFi Finder App?
The Shaw Go WiFi Finder App uses your Shaw ID to log in. Visit My Shaw to sign in, register for an account or recover your password.

The sign-in page continues to display after I have signed in?
On certain Android devices, the sign-in page will continue to display, even after you have successfully signed in. If this occurs, you can go into your WiFi settings menu and forget the RogersOpen network. When you reconnect to RogersOpen you should no longer be prompted with the sign-in page and will able to access the web.

I can't sign into Rogers WiFi Hotspots?
If your device has cookies disabled, you may not be able to sign into Rogers WiFi Hotspots. You can re-enable cookies through your mobile device settings menu, or through your computer's Internet browser settings.

How can I view all Rogers WiFi Hotspots?
If not all of the Rogers WiFi hotspots are displaying through the app it's possible that they may have been filtered. To clear your filters, tap the filters icon and then select show all.

How can I submit feedback on the app?
To submit feedback open the menu and select About, then tap Send Us Feedback. After submitting feedback through the app, you will receive an email auto-reply message confirming that your feedback was received.

You can also share feedback through the Community forums. To view active topics, or to create a new discussion in the WiFi forum, click here to access the Rogers WiFi Hotspots Forum.

Troubleshooting FAQs

Use these tips to troubleshoot Shaw Go WiFi Finder App issues.

How do I report a faulty hotspot?
If you appear to be connected but cannot access the Internet, move to another Rogers WiFi Hotspot and report the location of the faulty hotspot by submitting feedback through the Shaw Go WiFi Finder App, or by contacting us.

Why am I unable to connect to a Rogers WiFi Hotspot?
You may be unable to authenticate to the network if you have exceeded the number of devices you can connect to Rogers WiFi Hotspots on your account. The number of devices you can connect to depends on the Internet plan to which you have subscribed.

Read more on How to Connect to a Rogers WiFi Hotspot.

I would like to request a new Rogers WiFi Hotspot. How can I do this?
To request a Rogers WiFi Hotspot, email your suggestion to wifisuggestions@sjrb.ca. Please include the following details about the location you would like to suggest:

• Street Address
  • City, Province
  • Phone
  • Email

If you are a business looking to add a Rogers WiFi Hotspot, visit Smart WiFi by Shaw Business which includes a Rogers WiFi Hotspot for your customers.

Which version of Android or iOS do I need to use this app?

• iOS version 10.0 or later
  • iPad version 10.0 or later
  • MacOS 11.0 or later
  • Android version 5.0 or later
Labels (1)
TALK TO US
We're here to help