Within My Account you can link multiple accounts together so that you can easily manage all of your Shaw accounts through one My Account login. In order to link multiple accounts to one login in you will need the following:
- A My Account profile created for each Shaw account that you would like to link
- Account numbers of your additional accounts
- Postal code and phone number associated with additional accounts
Linking Multiple Accounts in My Account
- Sign in to your main My Account profile
- Click My Profile, then within the "Add Account" section, select + Add Account
- Enter the account number, phone number and postal code for the additional Shaw account that you want to add
- Click Continue
- Enter the login information for the My Account profile that you are adding
- Select Save
- If all of the information you have entered is correct, you will see a message stating that your accounts are now linked, and you will now be able to manage both of your accounts from one My Account login
- You can edit the name of your linked account or unlink an account via the Add Account section.
- To unlink an account, click Unlink (next to the Edit Name option in the "Add Account" section). After clicking Unlink, you'll be asked to confirm the change. Click Confirm unlink to finish the process.