Within My Shaw, you can link multiple accounts together so that you can easily manage all of your Shaw accounts through one My Shaw login. In order to link multiple accounts to one login in you will need the following:
- Account numbers of your additional accounts
- Postal code and phone number associated with additional accounts
Linking multiple accounts in My Shaw
In order to link multiple Shaw accounts in My Shaw, follow these steps:
- Sign into your main My Account profile
- Click My Profile, then within the "Add Account" section, select + Add Account
- Enter the account number and postal code for the additional Shaw account that you want to add
- Click Verify account
- If all of the information you have entered is correct, you will see a message stating that your accounts are now linked, and you will now be able to manage both of your accounts from one My Account login
- You can edit the name of your linked account or unlink an account via the Add Account section.
- To unlink an account, click Unlink (next to the Edit Name option in the "Add Account" section). After clicking Unlink, you'll be asked to confirm the change. Click Confirm unlink to finish the process.
Did You Know
Shaw has launched Shaw ID, a single login for Shaw products and services like My Shaw, FreeRange TV, Shaw Go WiFi and more.
Learn More: Shaw ID Overview
Back to top