WATCH Disney Channel App

Document created by shaw-fraser on Aug 21, 2015Last modified by shaw-alex on Oct 18, 2016
Version 10Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Can’t get enough of your Disney Channel stars? WATCH more with the WATCH Disney Channel app and catchup on your favourite Disney Channel shows on your tablet and mobile device! FREE with your Disney Channel subscription, WATCH Disney Channel app offers the best of Disney Channel, live or on demand!

WATCH Disney Channel App icon

On This Page

Download

Sign In to the App

Disney App Features

Frequently Asked Questions

Supported Devices

iPhoneiOS 7.0 or higher
iPad
iOS 7.0 or higher
Android

4.2.2 or higher

Download

For iOS: Get the WATCH Disney Channel app on the iTunes store now.

For Android: Get the WATCH Disney Channel app on the Google Play store now.

Sign In to the App

The WATCH Disney Channel app is free to download, however you will need a subscription to the Disney Channel to unlock content in the app.

Shaw customers can select Shaw Go as their provider, and then use their Shaw email address, My Account credentials or Shaw Direct account number and password to sign into the app.

Disney App Features

• Watch episodes on demand
  • Watch live TV on your tablet or mobile device
  • Shows are constantly updated
  • Free with your Disney Channel TV subscription

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to sign in to use the app on multiple devices?

Yes.  You will need to sign in on every device.

What if I forgot my username and/or password?

How to Change Your Email Password

Shaw Account Settings (My Account)

Why can’t I view all Disney Channel shows?

Due to licensing restrictions some Disney Channel shows aren’t available for viewing in the app.  However, the selection of episodes offered in the app will be continually reviewed and updated to ensure there is fresh and popular content available each month.  App users also have unlimited access to the Live TV stream which includes all of our current Disney Channel programming.

Will new shows and episodes be added to the App?

Yes! Shows offered in the app will be continually reviewed and updated to ensure there is fresh and popular content available each month.  App users also have unlimited access to the Live TV stream which includes all of our current Disney Channel programming.

More Frequently Asked Questions can be found here: WATCH Disney Channel App - FAQ

Still Need A Little Help?

See what other customers are asking, or sign-in to ask

your own question, in the TV forum.

tv-forum.png

Attachments

Outcomes