Note: As of May 1st, Corus will be decommissioning this app. Click here for more info.

Disney Channel app logoLearn about the Disney channel app and how you can view your favourite Disney shows on the go. Can’t get enough of your Disney Channel stars? WATCH more with the Disney app and catch up on your favourite Disney Channel shows on your tablet and mobile device! FREE with your Disney Channel subscription, the Disney Channel app offers the best of Disney Channel (Canada), live or on demand!

This article will provide insight into:

Did You Know

If you have not yet registered for My Shaw, you can find more information on how to set up your account at: My Shaw Registration.

How to download

You can download the Disney Channel app for your iPad, iPhone, or Android phone device from their respective app stores. The app is free to download.

For iOS: Download Disney Channel app from the iTunes store now.

Requires iOS 8.3 or later.

For Android: Download the Disney Channel app from the Google Play store now.

Requires Android 4.0 and up.

How to sign in
The Disney Channel app is free to download, however, you will need a subscription to the Disney Channel to unlock content in the app.

Shaw customers can select Shaw Go as their provider, and then use their Shaw ID and password to sign into the app.

Features of the Disney Channel app

Here are some of the notable features of the Disney Channel Canada mobile app.

• Watch episodes on demand
  • Watch live TV on your tablet or mobile device
  • Shows are constantly updated
  • Free with your Disney Channel TV subscription

Frequently Asked Questions

Here are some answers to commonly asked questions about the Disney Channel Canada app.

Do I have to sign in to use the app on multiple devices?
Yes.  You will need to sign in on every device.

Visit the following articles to update your Shaw ID or change your password.

Shaw ID Overview 

How to reset your Shaw ID password 

Why can’t I view all Disney Channel shows?
Due to licensing restrictions, some Disney Channel shows aren’t available for viewing in the app.  However, the selection of episodes offered in the app will be continually reviewed and updated to ensure there is fresh and popular content available each month.  App users also have unlimited access to the Live TV stream which includes all of our current Disney Channel programming.

Will new shows and episodes be added to the App?
Yes! Shows offered in the app will be continually reviewed and updated to ensure there is fresh and popular content available each month.  App users also have unlimited access to the Live TV stream which includes all of our current Disney Channel programming.

More Frequently Asked Questions can be found here: Disney Channel App - FAQ

Related Articles

Labels (1)
TALK TO US
We're here to help