Access CraveTV with Shaw

Document created by shaw-fraser on Oct 7, 2015Last modified by shaw-james on May 17, 2017
Version 17Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Want to watch your favourite TV series? Shaw TV subscribers can now sign up for CraveTV, and access it's content through CraveTV.ca, the CraveTV mobile app and the Shaw FreeRange TV - App.

CraveTV includes popular content such as the Showtime Collection and shows like The Affair, Ray Donovan or Penny Dreadful. Enjoy HBO classics like The True Blood, Six Feet Under, Entourage, and Sex and the City. Crave Comedy? Laugh with the best sitcoms in TV history such as Seinfeld, Cheers, Frasier and The Big Bang Theory. Discover or catch up on past seasons of today’s top shows like Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Arrow and Orphan Black. Plus, CraveTV has breakthrough exclusive series including the critically acclaimed series Manhattan and Bosch.

This article provides insight into:

How to get CraveTV

Shaw TV subscribers can sign up for CraveTV by contacting us, or can choose to subscribe online using Shaw.ca and My Account. Once subscribed to CraveTV it will appear directly on your Shaw bill alongside your other services.

CraveTV content can be accessed through CraveTV.ca, the CraveTV mobile app and also the Shaw FreeRange TV app.

You can also stream CraveTV content directly to your TV through Chromecast and AppleTV.

Sample of Crave TV Content

Download the CraveTV app

Follow the instructions at the resources below to download the CraveTV app. 

Download Links:

Download for iOS: get CraveTV through iTunes

Download for Android: get CraveTV on Google Play

CraveTV Mobile App Supported Devices

• iPhone iOS7.1 or higher
  • iPad iOS7.1 or higher
  • Android 4.0 or higher

Crave TV on Mobile

How to sign into the CraveTV app

CraveTV is free to download however, you will need to be subscribed to a Shaw TV plan in order to add CraveTV to your account. Once you've downloaded the app you can select the menu button from the home page of the app, then choose Sign In. From here, Shaw customers can select the available "Through My TV Provider" option and tap Shaw Go.

Shaw cable customers can use their My Account username and password, or their Shaw email address and password to sign in.

CraveTV Frequently Asked Questions

Learn more about Crave TV with our Frequently Asked Questions.

What is CraveTV?

CraveTV is an on-demand video streaming service that's all about great television. CraveTV brings you thousands of hours of TV programming you'll love including HBO classic series, hits from SHOWTIME, the best sitcoms in TV history, today's top shows and Canadian exclusive original series.

How do I subscribe to CraveTV?

You can subscribe to CraveTV by us or by visiting Shaw.ca.

How will I be billed for CraveTV?

Shaw subscribers will see the CraveTV subscription fee included on their regular TV invoice.

Are there any commercials on CraveTV?

No. CraveTV is completely commercial-free.

More frequently asked questions available at http://help.cravetv.ca/

Related Articles

Attachments

Outcomes