CNNgo connects you to the world, wherever you are.
Stay informed with the latest headlines and original stories from around the globe. Follow up-to-the-minute reporting with breaking news alerts and live video, available in the CNN app at no charge to Shaw customers with a subscription to CNN. Lead the conversation by sharing today’s news and dig deeper into the stories that matter most to you.
On This Page
For iOS: Get CNNgo on the iTunes store now.
For Android: Get CNNgo on the Google Play store now.
CNNgo is free to download, however you will need a subscription to CNN in order to sign in to the app.
Shaw customers can select Shaw Go as their provider on the sign in page, and then use their Shaw email address, My Account credentials or Shaw Direct username and password to sign into the app.
- Interactive Show Schedule. One-touch access to browse and watch any CNN show or story from the previous 24 hours
- Related Digital Coverage. Articles, video, maps and more editorially matched to every story aired on CNN
- Live Streaming. View the live streams of CNN, HLN and CNN International
- On Demand. Watch CNN original series like Parts Unknown with Anthony Bourdain and This is Life with Lisa Ling
What is CNNgo?
CNNgo is a revolutionary news-watching experience that brings together the live broadcast with unprecedented features:
- Control the way you get your news and catch-up on the stories you‘ve missed
- View CNN coverage from today
- Go deeper and learn more about the stories that interest you with related images, articles, videos and social commentary
- Enjoy our most popular content On Demand Show
Is a subscription required?
A TV service subscription is required.If you do not see your TV service provider listed when signing in, please contact your TV service provider to find out how you can get access to CNNgo. No additional subscription or membership to CNN.com is required.
How will I know what programs are on or scheduled?
CNN’s full schedule is updated daily at: http://www.cnn.com/tv/schedule/cnn.
Still Need A Little Help?
See what other customers are asking, or sign-in to ask
your own question, in the TV forum.