Shaw's 2-year ValuePlans offer extended promotional savings and a price guarantee for two years. See the sections below to learn more about our 2-year ValuePlans.

How do I renew my 2-year ValuePlan?

You can review your 2-year ValuePlan online. Choose one of the options below to get started.

What is a 2-year ValuePlan?

Current ValuePlan options include:

Internet 2-year ValuePlan

What Shaw provides to you Your commitment
  • Monthly ValuePlan discount
  • Free installation
  • Price Guarantee for Internet for 24 months
Maintain a minimum of Internet 75 for two years 

Internet and TV 2-year ValuePlan

What Shaw provides to you Your commitment
  • Monthly ValuePlan discount
  • Total TV customers receive free rental of BlueCurve TV hardware (for up to two TVs).
  • Free Installation
  • Price Guarantee on all base services for two years when signed up. See our Terms of Use for more details.

Maintain a minimum of Internet 75 and the TV service level that is stipulated as signing up for in the agreement

Customers that choose to end their 2-year ValuePlan early will be required to:

1. Return all Internet and TV hardware to Shaw if cancelling services
  2. Pay early cancellation fees calculated based on the number of months remaining in the 2-year ValuePlan multiplied by the early cancellation fee ($15 or $30 depending on the ValuePlan chosen)

At the expiry of your 2-year ValuePlan term, your service will continue on a month-to-month basis, or you can re-sign for a new 2-year ValuePlan. Following the end of your two-year term, you will no longer be eligible for the monthly 2-year ValuePlan discount unless you choose to re-sign a new agreement.

Terms of Service

To learn more information about our 2-year ValuePlan, as well as your commitment, visit: Shaw.ca/serviceagreement

Do I have to sign a 2-year ValuePlan?

No, 2-year ValuePlans are available for customers who want to receive additional value on their services.

Month-to-month plans continue to be a great option for customers who are not yet ready to commit to a 2-year term.

Benefits of a Shaw 2-year ValuePlan

There are a number of benefits of a Shaw 2-year ValuePlan. Some of these benefits include:

Internet Only

• Monthly ValuePlan discount - save $10 per month when you sign a 2-year ValuePlan.
  • Price Guarantee - 2-year ValuePlans on all eligible tiers are eligible for a 24-month Price Guarantees. To learn more about Shaw's Price Guarantee Terms, see our Terms of Use.
  • Unlimited Data - Sign up for Fibre+ Gig 1.5, Fibre+ Gig, Fibre+ 750, Fibre+ 500, Fibre+ 300, or Fibre+ 150 and receive unlimited monthly data.
  • Ignite (formerly Shaw BlueCurve) - Sign up for Fibre+ Gig 1.5, Fibre+ Gig, Fibre+ 750, Fibre+ 500, Fibre+ 300, or Fibre+ 150 and receive a Ignite Gateway modem and access to Ignite home, our best WiFi experience.
  • Rogers WiFi Hotspots (formerly Shaw Go WiFi) - Connect to the Internet on the go at over 100,000 Rogers WiFi hotspots across Western Canada.

Internet + TV - Includes all the benefits of Internet Only, plus...

• Access to our best video product, Ignite TV (formerly BlueCurve TV), on Fibre+ 25 or higher with Total TV - With game-changing technology and ground-breaking features, Ignite TV is our best entertainment experience, powered by your voice. Integrated search allows you to find all your entertainment in one place, including Netflix and YouTube!
  • Free Equipment - Hardware for up to two TVs included for free for as long as you are a Shaw customer.
  • The Ignite (formerly BlueCurve) TV App - Watch your favourite shows, sports, and news on the go with Ignite TV so you'll never miss a moment. Download-to-go and PVR recordings are available to watch when you're offline.

Is a 2-year ValuePlan right for me?

2-year ValuePlans are designed for customers who want to receive the most value with their Shaw services and hardware. A 2-year ValuePlan is great for both new and existing Shaw customers.

ValuePlan Benefit New Customer Existing Customer
Seeking price guarantee on Shaw base services for 24 months Yes Yes
Looking to have access to the latest hardware Yes Yes
Looking to save on installation fees Yes Yes
Looking to cancel services within the next 24 months No No

2-year ValuePlan FAQ

Here are some frequently asked questions about Shaw's 2-year ValuePlans,

Are 2-year ValuePlans only available with Ignite (formerly BlueCurve) TV?

No, 2-year ValuePlans are available for most video hardware and are strongly encouraged for all video customers. Customers with hardware already in the home who would like to sign a 2-year ValuePlan will benefit from rate guarantees, no installation required, and no loss of recordings.

Does the 2-year ValuePlan include a service price guarantee?

New 2-year ValuePlans with Internet include a price guarantee. Visit our Terms of Use for more details.

What happens at the end of a 2-year ValuePlan?

After the 24-month period, customers can renew the ValuePlan at the current in-market rate and enjoy the same benefits of a ValuePlan for another 2 years. Customers can also choose to not re-sign for two years and pay regular month-to-month rates. If your 2-year ValuePlan is not renewed at the end of your two-year term, you will no longer receive any monthly 2-year ValuePlan discount.

Do I get to keep the hardware at the end of the 2-year ValuePlan?

Yes. Shaw will continue to provide you with rental equipment at the then-current monthly rental price plus applicable taxes.

If you choose to leave after your term has ended you are required to return all hardware to Shaw.

Can I change my level of service while on a 2-year ValuePlan?

Provided you maintain the minimum service level of Internet 75 or higher on an Internet 2-year ValuePlan, or Internet 75 and Total TV on a 2-year ValuePlan with TV, you can make changes to your services at any time without breaking your agreement. However, downgrading Internet services from to a lower service level may incur rental fees for Ignite TV hardware if you choose to keep it.

Can I sign up for a 2-year ValuePlan if I have subscribed to a traditional (legacy) TV package?

2-year ValuePlans apply to our newest Video packaging available. 

Can I temporarily suspend my account when I have a 2-year ValuePlan?

Yes. If you are currently signed up for a 2-year ValuePlan, the ValuePlan term continues during Vacation Suspension. If your ValuePlan term expires during Vacation Suspension, your services will resume on a month-to-month basis at the market price at the time. If you’re moving, you may suspend your services for up to 31 days while moving between your old and new address.

Labels (1)
TALK TO US
We're here to help