How to view my Shaw channel listings

Document created by shaw-jamesp on Aug 4, 2016Last modified by shaw-jody on Mar 21, 2018
Version 13Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

New to Shaw? Or just looking for an updated list of your subscribed channels? Learn how to access your Shaw channel listings with these tips. There are three ways you can view your current Shaw TV channel lineup:

Did You Know

If you have not yet registered for My Shaw, you can find more information on how to set up your account at: My Shaw Registration.

My Shaw App

One of the easiest ways to access and view your personal channel listings is using the My Shaw app. To do so, you will be required to:

1. Have a My Shaw account
  2. Download the My Shaw app

Downloading the My Shaw app

Download the My Shaw app on the Apple App Store. Apple App Store LogoDownload the My Shaw app on Google Play Google Play logo

How to view your channel listings using the My Shaw app

1. Open the My Shaw app on your mobile device
  2. Under the TV section select Manage TV & FreeRange TV
  3. Under TV Settings select My Channel List My Shaw App > TV Settings > My Channels List
  4. You will see the listings of your subscribed channels.

My Shaw App > My Channels > Region Specific

Related: My Shaw app - Download and Setup

My Shaw

Once you have registered or logged into My Shaw, you can view your subscribed channel listings.

View My Channels 

1. Once you have signed in to My Shaw, click TV on the navigation bar
  2. In the Current Monthly Service section, click on My Channels 

My Shaw Current Monthly Services
  3. Your channels will appear below the Current Monthly Service section
  4. You can view the subscribed TV services and channel number on this page or Print out a copy for your convenience 

My Shaw > View My Channel Listings

Channels Listings page

You can see the channel lineup available in your area by visiting Shaw's Channel listings page.

1. Visit the Channel Listings page
  2. Enter your town or city in the Channels in: field Channel Listings Location Field
  3. Click Update
  4. You will see the Shaw channel listings for your region. 

Channel Listings Example

Related Articles

Attachments

Outcomes