This guide will show you how to connect your Amazon Kindle to an available wireless network so that you can download and sync ebooks to your device. If you are a Shaw Internet customer currently using wireless Internet services, this guide will also show you how to connect to your Shaw WiFi network.
While we have provided the following support information, we want to ensure that our customers receive the best possible support for their third-party hardware and software by speaking with the experts. The best way to resolve your third-party issue is to use support resources from the original manufacturer or developer. If the following information does not answer your question, please visit Amazon Support.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu button.
- Select Settings
- Tap Wireless
- Select your network from the list.
- Your network's name (SSID) may be found on the white sticker on your Shaw modem (seen below).
- Enter the password (Pre-shared Key) for your network to connect.
- Your network's password (Pre-shared Key) may be found on the white sticker on your Shaw modem (seen below).
You will need to have your network name (SSID) and password (Pre-shared Key) available. These can be found on the white sticker on the top or back of your modem, seen here:
Still Need A Little Help?
See what other customers are asking, or sign-in to ask
your own question, in the Internet forum.