This guide will show you how to connect your Amazon Kindle to an available wireless network so that you can download and sync ebooks to your device. If you are a Shaw Internet customer currently using wireless Internet services, this guide will also show you how to connect to your Shaw WiFi network.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu button.
- Select Settings
- Tap Wireless
- Select your network from the list.
- Your network's name (SSID) may be found on the white sticker on your Shaw modem (seen below).
- Enter the password (Pre-shared Key) for your network to connect.
- Your network's password (Pre-shared Key) may be found on the white sticker on your Shaw modem (seen below).
You will need to have your network name (SSID) and password (Pre-shared Key) available. These can be found on the white sticker on the top or back of your modem, seen here:
Still Need A Little Help?
See what other customers are asking, or sign-in to ask
your own question, in the Internet forum.