Learn how to access Shaw On Demand and Pay Per View (PPV) content from your BlueSky TV cable box. BlueSky TV builds on the success of today's Shaw On Demand and Pay Per View (PPV) experience by offering customers new features and functionality that they have come to expect from a digital media platform. Enjoy easy access to Video On Demand and PPV content with BlueSky TV.
How to access Shaw on Demand content
In order to access Shaw Video On Demand content:
- Press the Shaw button on your remote.
- Use the right arrow or left arrow button to select On Demand.
- Press OK
Related: How to Order Shaw On Demand with BlueSky TV
Back to top
How to access PPV content
BlueSky TV will offer Pay Per View (PPV) events just as our traditional Guide platforms have. BlueSky TV will not offer movies via PPV -- movies are only available through Shaw On Demand. Follow these steps to find pay per view events with your BlueSky TV.
- If you know the name of your event, simply start typing the event's title on your remote.
- Use the numbers that correspond to the letters in the title of your event. For example, type: 601 for Shaw PPV
- Use the arrow buttons to highlight the event you are looking for and press OK.
Browse the Guide
To access Pay Per View events via the Guide follow these steps:
- Press the Guide button on your remote.
- Navigate to the Pay Per View channels (typically in the 600 channel range) to look for the event you wish to purchase.
- Enter a channel number using the number buttons on the remote and press OK to jump to that channel number in the guide or, use the Page Up and Page Down buttons to page through the guide listings until you reach the Pay Per View channels.
- You can press the FF button on the remote to advance the guide 24 hours, and press Rew to go back 24 hours in the guide.
- Use the arrow buttons on the remote to highlight your program and press Info to view details (pricing, time, event details).
Related: How to Order PPV Events with BlueSky TV
Back to top