Learn how to access and view detailed program information in the BlueSky TV guide. Undecided on what to watch? Use the BlueSky TV Guide to access additional details about TV shows, movies, and sporting events. This article will provide insight into:
Did You Know
You can search and jump directly to programs using the voice command feature with the BlueSky TV Voice Remote.
Learn More: BlueSky TV User Guide
Follow these steps to access program details in the main guide.
- Press the Guide button on your remote control.
- To view program information, use the arrow buttons to highlight the program in the Guide.
- Program information displays at the bottom of the screen.
- Highlight the TV listing or program that you would like more information on
- Press the OK button on the remote to access options to:
- Watch the program (if it is on right now)
- Record the program or cancel previously set recording
- Remind – to set a reminder
- See Other Times that the program is on
- View Series information (for series programs)
- For Movies, the options available are:
- (Restart) is available if the movie is available On Demand
- Record the movie or cancel previously set recording
- Other Times
- Movie Info
- Press Exit, to exit the guide.
Related: How to View Channel Information in the BlueSky TV Guide
Back to top
Back to top