Follow these steps to filter your BlueSky TV guide so that you display which types of channels are displayed in your guide.
- On your BlueSky remote, press the Guide button twice to access the Select Your Guide View window. Here you can filter your guide by your preferred set of channels.
- Use the arrow buttons on the remote to select your guide view and press OK. Choose from:
- All Channels
- HD Channels (This option displays HD channels only, all SD channels will be hidden from the guide, including multicultural channels)
- Use the arrow buttons to select a program and press OK.
- The All Channels, HD Channels and Favourites views display the grid guide with just the channels included in the filter.
- Trending, Movies, Sports and Kids provide a selection of programming to choose from.
- Use the arrow buttons or the Page Up and Page Down buttons on the remote to view the available choices.
- Highlight a program and press Info on the remote for more information or press OK to choose the program.
For information on adding channels to your Favorites list, see BlueSky TV: How to Add a Channel to Your Favourites