Learn how to enable the BlueSky TV voice guidance accessibility feature that allows users with visual disabilities to have a more enjoyable TV experience. The talking guide voice "speaks" what's on the screen and includes details such as program descriptions to help you decide what to watch.
Voice guidance support is available for the Main Menu, Guide, Saved, On Demand, Settings, Mini Guide, Channel Info and Channel Collection sections of the BlueSky TV on-screen menu. This article will help you learn:
How to activate Voice Guidance
Follow these steps to activate the talking guide voice feature on your BlueSky TV box.
- Make sure the volume is turned up on your TV.
- Locate the B key, a square-shaped button five rows up from the bottom left of your BlueSky TV remote control. Tap the B key twice to enable Voice Guidance.
- Select Turn On Voice Guidance, then press OK to activate Voice Guidance.
- Once activated, Voice Guidance will announce the text currently on screen, as well as navigation instruction.
Related: BlueSky TV Accessibility Features and Benefits Overview
Back to top
How to deactivate Voice Guidance
- When you're done using voice guidance, simply tap the B key twice on your remote to disable it.
- Select Turn Off Voice Guidance, then press OK to disable Voice Guidance.
Did You Know
You can enable/disable voice guidance by going into "Settings" > "Accessibility Settings" > "Voice Guidance" > On/Off.
Back to top