Audio Sync delay on BlueSky??

randyegan
Grasshopper

I'm a new Blue Sky customer and am noticing audio syncing issues on all channels. Some worse than others. It is really annoying. Using audio direct to TV so no external audio device used. What is the fix to keep audio synced?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
3 Replies

Re: Audio Sync delay on BlueSky??

shaw-tony

Hey randyegan,

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry for the delay in response and the troubles you are experiencing. The forums aren't monitored as closely as our other support channels. I will recommend toggling your audio settings here to see if the sound will resync or reboot the system if you have not done so. Alternatively, you can swap out the HDMI cord to see if that helps. If the issues continue to persist, your best bet is to touch base with technical support for further assistance.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

Re: Audio Sync delay on BlueSky??

timbo1a
Grasshopper

I'm also having this issue as well.  I'm using a sound bar.  Gone through and checked the settings as described in the link above.  No change.  Very irritating. If anybody has a fix, I sure would like to hear about it. 

0 Kudos

This is a "do not adjust ypur set" issue originating with...

dustincovey
Grasshopper

This is a "do not adjust ypur set" issue originating with Shaw's digital signals. 

Reading the reports from MANY customers all reporting the same issue which is temporarily fixed by a box reboot.

Telling people to adjust their equipment is ineffective at best and may cause other issues for cystomers not familiar with those control.optiins.

I politely suggest that Shaw inveztigate the issue wuthin its own systems and quit providing customers with bad, useless, irrelevant advice

TALK TO US
We're here to help