Audio problem on CBC News Network HD (channel 15 on guide). Audio is breaking up constantly, I tried power cycle all equipment and problem persist. Any ideas?

deeman
Grasshopper

Audio breaking up constantly, sometimes with a momentary video pixelization.

This is the only channel I am having this problem with, no other HD and SD channels exhibit the same symptoms.

It's driving me crazy, anyone else is having this problem?

Labels (1)
4 Replies

Re: Audio problem on CBC News Network HD (channel 15 on guide). Audio is breaking up constantly, I tried power cycle all equipment and problem persist. Any ideas?

shaw-tony

Hey deeman,

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry for the delay in response. The forums aren't monitored as closely as our other support channels. I haven't heard of any reports of this issue. It may be signal related. I'd recommend trying some of the troubleshooting steps here. If you still noticing the issues continue, your best bet is to touch base with technical support to help fix that.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

I have a similar problem with CBCNN HD for the past few m...

derail9mm
Grasshopper

I have a similar problem with CBCNN HD for the past few months.  No sound until you crank up the volume.  If it was signal related, how come all the other channels, including CBC locals, are working fine?  Could it be a signal problem from the source? 

0 Kudos

I also have this problem. I found that if you change the...

Lzacharias
Grasshopper

I also have this problem. I found that if you change the audio format to stereo via the shaw setttings process the sound is normal. However this downgrades any dolby surround sound. 

0 Kudos

Why are they not monitored?

CordCutter23
Grasshopper

Why are they not monitored?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help