My HD channels are no longer available

vjaillet
Grasshopper

Noticed our HD channels are not available when I went to go watch a recorded show. These are channels we have always had. Do i need to call in to get this issue fixed? Do we lose what was recorded while this "HD outage" was happening?

0 Kudos
7 Replies

Re: My HD channels are no longer available

shaw-tony

Hey vjaillet,

Thank you for reaching out! I haven't heard of any reports of an HD channel outage. If you haven't made any TV package changes then your channels should still be the same. You can find your channel list through your MyShaw account with the steps here to check if everything matches up. Can you tell me which specific channels you notice are missing or was it an error message that popped up? If the channels had an error, then the recordings may be missing/not complete.

Keep me posted,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

vjaillet
Grasshopper

Hi shaw-tony

I do have the channels listed under my account and haven't had an issue with them up untill now. When trying to access the HD channels in the 200s it just shows a blank screen then pops up with the "to subscribe to this channel...etc". When accessing shows that were recorded on these HD channels it just shows a blank screen with no notification. Not too sure why we cannot access these channels anymore?

shaw-tony

vjaillet that is indeed odd. It may just be a glitch with the equipment/guide recognizing your subscriptions. A quick power reset should be able to fix that. Please unplug the power to your TV box for 30 seconds and then plug it back in, similar to the steps here. Let me know how it goes!

0 Kudos

I have this same problem. Missing 217, 218 & 219

Kharra
Grasshopper

I have this same problem. Missing 217, 218 & 219 

0 Kudos

Are you seeing an error message when tuning to those chan...

shaw-valerie

@Kharra Are you seeing an error message when tuning to those channels? 

0 Kudos

I get the ‘to subscribe to this channel, please call . ....

Kharra
Grasshopper

I get the ‘to subscribe to this channel, please call . . . ‘.  Which would be fine, except I am already subscribed and paying for these channels. I am missing 217, 218, 219.  I read that the first thing to do is a hard power cycle of the DVR. Been there done that. What’s next? . 

0 Kudos

Reach out to our technical support team here, and they ca...

shaw-valerie

@Kharra Reach out to our technical support team here, and they can refresh the equipment remotely to ensure that it's correctly authorized for the channels that you subscribe to. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help